[3830] CQWW CW K0OU SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 30 21:14:18 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MO (04)

  160:   14     4        5
   80:  101    15       47
   40:  250    30       85
   20:  604    29      104
   15:   77    16       44
   10:    1     1        1

Club: KCDXC

Comments:

Big radio weekend for me. Since we didn't do the big multi-op this year, I
decided to put in an effort from home and see what glory I could achieve.
Rather pleased with the results from my peanut-whistle station. 1000 Q's and 1
million points. Also dxcc on 20 meters is a first from my station. Made some
neat contacts. Actually had a JA run Saturday afternoon, and a couple of hours
Sunday morning over 100 per hour. TNX to CQ for the contest and TNX to all for
the Q's.