[3830] CQWW CW VE7UF SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 30 21:18:51 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE7UF
Operator(s): VE7UF
Station: VE7UF

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: IOTA NA036

  160:   67     9       11
   80:  336    25       40
   40:  408    28       69
   20: 1019    31       78
   15:  335    17       37

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

We didn't manage to get 4 ops for a multi op effort so I did this one by myself
for a change.  I was hoping to best all the pervious multi op scores from this
station but I see I'm little short.  If I printed all the exceses you would use
a full box of facial tissues to dry your eyes so I will be kind and spare you.
Very poor conditions on 20M and 40M to EU kept the mults low.  Both 80M and
160M were so-so.  I stayed in the chair full time except for 9 hours off from
0400Z to 1300Z Sunday, so only had one full night on the low bands.  Managed
some very good over 250 Qs/hour runs on 15M and 20M.  The N1MM program created
a time delay going from TX to RX so I had to continuosly keep one finger ready
to push the escape key while running.  That added a lots of spice to this
contest.  The second 150 FT tower won't go up now until the property dries out
next year.  My thanks to all that called.  Save the NA economy-buy a new big 3
car!

73, Duane VE7UF