[3830] CQWW CW K7DD SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 30 22:10:19 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7DD
Operator(s): K7DD
Station: K7DD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Peoria, AZ
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   16    11       12
   40:   33    16       25
   20:   64    16       41
   15:   14     7       11

Limited effort but I was only looking for new countries to add to the totals. I
elected to start over from square one after my electronic logs were lost to a
computer thief and I didn't have a back up copy of all of them. That will
change. It was fun. I thought the bands were less than stellar but it was fun
to work DX on 80 meters this time.  My antenna was a 6BTV, ground mounted with
two runs, north and east of 2" X 24" chicken wire laid on the ground. Rig was
the TS2000 and my old Dentron 160-10L. Used N1NN logger again and I still like
it for simplicity and all of its capability, which I hardly use. Maybe next
year the tower will be up and conditions will improve.  Best 73, Mike.