[3830] CaQP K8MR SOFixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 5 18:16:41 EDT 2008

                    California QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: OH

   40:   29      5
   20:   64     31
   15:    5      0
--------------------
Total:   98     36  Mults = 45  Total Score = 16,470

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Rather poor conditions... even on 20 lots of familiar calls were not much above
the noise.  I did find the few guys on 15 about 1900z Sunday, also not loud.

I will be out next weekend mobile in Pennsylvania in the PAQSO Party, probably
Sunday only.  Note to CA stations: in this one the mults are ARRL sections, not
just the state, so get on and you may be a rare one!

73  -  Jim  K8MR