[3830] CaQP K7ZO SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 5 18:25:49 EDT 2008

                    California QSO Party

Call: K7ZO
Operator(s): K7ZO
Station: K7ZO

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: ID

   40:   7     124
--------------------
Total:   7     124  Mults = 42  Total Score = 11,298

Putting the shack back together after a remodel. Only have a 40M dipole up right
now which was perfect for this contest. Fun to get on for a few hours. Most
enjoyable moment was when K6TV and KK6TV both called me at the same time. Talk
about coincidences. When I said "I'll take K6TV first the other station please
stand by" then both kept calling. If I was KK6TV I would have done the same
thing.

See everyone down the log.

Scott/K7ZO