[3830] CaQP W6UE(N6AN) SOSchool HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 5 19:41:27 EDT 2008

                    California QSO Party

Call: W6UE
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: W6UE

Class: SOSchool HP
QTH: Lang

  160:    29     4
   80:   136   113
   40:   346   151
   20:   464   591
   15:    28     0
   10:     0     0
--------------------
Total:  1003   859  Mults = 57  Total Score = 265,107

Club: Top of Europe Contesters

Comments:

I have to wonder what was happening in the frozen north this weekend. I never
heard a single Alaska the whole contest except for AL1G, who called me on 75.
Thank you! VE8/VY1? Never a trace. KH6LC, on the other hand, was in the log
from 15 to 80 meters.
20 meters was up and down all weekend long. I'd get a response to a CQ, give my
report, and come back to silence. With a little patience the band would
swing up again and an exchange would be complete. My few 15 meter QSOs were
ghostly, though N8II was solid when we worked there.
W6YI and K6NA appear to be the BIG numbers. Well done, gents.
Thanks for another race for the wine. I hope I earned a bottle this year.
73, David N6AN