[3830] CaQP AD1C SOFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 6 15:43:04 EDT 2008

                    California QSO Party

Call: AD1C
Operator(s): AD1C
Station: AD1C

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: CO

   40:   81     40
   20:   88     32
--------------------
Total:  169     72  Mults = 53  Total Score = 34,503

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Missed: BUTT, LASS, SHAS, SIER, SUTT

Radio:     ICOM 756-Pro III (100)
Antenna:   Half G5RV in attic
Software:  Writelog 10.68

I don't think I've ever made so many QSOs in the CaQP before.  Nor do I usually
make so many phone QSOs in a state QSO party.

It was funny to get the "nice signal" reports, only to have the the other
station find out I was in CO and not 1-land.

Thanks to the mobiles and fixed stations who got on.  One must be careful
copying counties on CW, it's easy to mistake MODO/MONO and SBEN/SBER (one dit
difference).

Count of counties worked:

  23   SCLA
  17   SDIE