[3830] SAC CW OJ0B(OH2PM) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 6 18:11:45 EDT 2008

                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: OJ0B
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OJ0B

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Market

   10:   13     8
-------------------
Total: 2001   197  Total Score = 904,000

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Operating at Market is always exciting. The diesel generator burned during this
10 day trip almost 300 liters of fuel. One phase was dedicated to OJ0B, the
other for OJ0J which was running mainly 30m and 160m during the contest and the
third phase was shared by kitchen equipment and the heater to keep operators
legs warm.
Contest antennas were 2el SteppIR at 12 meters and and Butternut vertical for
40/80.
FT1000MP and amplifier with about 800W output level could be run most of the
time.
Unfortunately my very old computer crashed in the beginning of the last hour
when I saved the log. Guess that I could have found a few more mults on 20.