[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS(@K7RI) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Oct 10 00:11:10 EDT 2008

                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 10

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7RI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   3      2
   80:  13      4
   40:  33     10
   20:  14      1
Total:  63     17  Total Score = 1,071

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I gotta say....if you can do it... GET SOME LOCALS ON in your area that you can
hear on ground wave and join in and crank up the speed !   It was like someone
had thrown a herring into a school of wild Seattle Salmon. It was a FEEDING
FRENZY ! K7WA W7OM NN7SS N7LOX NG7Z...all local to the area and all loud and
all quick!  SOME FUN !!  We could have all stayed on 20 the whole NS and had
great round robin numbers, with a mult of ONE! hahahaha.  REALLY FUN tonite
with the local gang. Had 43 out of the total 63 Qs with Seattle area stations.
Got to recommend it !   great fun ! Hurray for Dupes and Hurray for the NS...
THE BEST 30 MINUTES IN RADIO ! (and its EVERY WEEK TOO).   Thanks to K7RI for
the fine station. 73 de K7SS DanWa