[3830] Makrothen RTTY K9MUG SO/Single Xcvr HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 12 17:45:38 EDT 2008

                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: K9MUG
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: AL

Total:  583  Total Score = 3,045,044

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

The weather forecast was good, the indices were good, and all seemed reary.
Oh well, the weather turned bad, the qrn on the low bands ferocious, and
propagation the first night was awful.

However, amongst friends and with a super scoring method, it is always fun!

Thanks to the sponsors and to all who qso'd.
I know a lot of you called and I wasn't able to copy , I do appreciate how much
many of you did try. Believe me, I wanted to work you all.

This is the juicy part of the RTTY contest season, so I'll see you next time.

73,
Darrell
K9MUG