[3830] PaQP K6NR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 12 20:47:37 EDT 2008

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ORG

   20:   35     31
-------------------------------------
Total:   52     31      0        0  Mults = 38  Total Score = 4,827.0

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

It was nice to work the guys in PA, but boy propagation was not very helpful.
I kept hoping for a 15 meter opening, but no dice.  20 was so so on Saturday,
and closed early.  It seemed like all the PA guys had already departed for 80
when I got on 40 just before sunset.  The two 40m QSOs I managed were during
the middle of the day...

It was nice operating my remote station about an hour and a half from my home
QTH without driving out there.  The network gods smiled upon me, the remote
control worked flawlessly (atypical!).

  Dana, K6NR