[3830] Makrothen RTTY ZC4LI SO/Single Xcvr HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 13 04:57:46 EDT 2008

                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS

Total:  915  Total Score = 1,234,567,890

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO1R

Antennas:- C/Craft A3S @ 50ft  Titanex 160HD
Rig:-      Icom756 Pro3
Amp:-      Acom-1000
Software:- Win-Test 3.22

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's.
Condx were pretty good all round with a small opening
to the States on 15m on Sunday being a highlight.
I have just spent half an hour trying to calculate my
score on the Makrothen website to no avail, so I have
given up on that.
My score should be pretty much the same as in 2006 - 906 Q's
2007 - 909 Q's

No Gripes to speak of.

Log is on LoTW for paper Q's see QRZ.COM

It is my birthday today reaching the ripe old age of 65.
So if the financial system doesn't turn completely to rat shit
I may rx a spot of cash from the Gov, a year of which may pay
this months electric bill !!

73 and hope to cu in the JARTS,  Steve.