[3830] EU Sprint CW DK6XZ(@DL0MB) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 13 13:12:12 EDT 2008

                    EU Autumn Sprint, CW

Call: DK6XZ
Operator(s): DK6XZ
Station: DL0MB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Rastatt, MB

   80:   45       90
   40:   61      100
   20:   30       50
---------------------
Total:  136   Total Score = 136

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Hello!

My latest report to 3830 unfortunately came somehow not trough...

Great pitty to have losed our friend Paolo, I2UIY who went SK at 10. Sept.
2008. My participation in EUSprint is deducated to him. Paolo thank you for
your enthousiasmus and the nice contest you left behind you.

In contest, everything was O.K. at the beginning, even the intended automatic
antenna control ( for semi SO2R ) have not been functioning. More, it unabled
me to use additional antennas to OB4-40 on 40m. Short befor the last hour, at
bandchange to 80m "it" happened, the PA SB220 stopped to work! To fix it and to
make a new set-up costed me 15 minuts of the contest. Worsiest Q/h at 80m-0,5,
while 40m-0,61 and 20m-0,6.

Lowlight: Ulf, DL5AXX is not worked at 40/80m - I do n´t undestand why.
Highlight: Tom, K1KI surprised us with good signal on 40m - his local time was
13:30 as I worked him. Congrats! Great job done on two bands Tom.

Any way, thank you all to joining in and respect to the stations from the top
of the list. Special thanks to Mercedes-Benz Rastatt Radio Sport Club to let me
use the contest location.

See you in the CQ WW DX SSB from E77XZ, SOSB 20 or 15!

73 Suad, DK6XZ ( E77XZ )