[3830] WAG N4PN SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 19 11:41:11 EDT 2008

                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: MACON,GA

   80:   30       9     21
   40:   89      12     23
   20:  129     152     27
   15:   27       8     19
   10:    0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:  275     181     90  Total Score = 123,120

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

20/40 meters came to life .. even 15m opened but not very well here
in the deep South...K3ZO and others were running on 15m on Sunday
but only very week stations heard here...
DA0BCC was leader for me, with by far the most Q's...big signal on
all bands/modes.
My score/Q's down from last year as contacts on 15m way off this year.
Thanks to DARC and all who participaed...lots of fun...and maybe, just
maybe, we'll finally get more of those majic sunspots..
73, Paul, N4PN