[3830] TBDC WB8JUI Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 19 14:39:42 EDT 2008

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN81
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 215  Total Score = 1,202

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Score as calculated by N1MM.

Glad this was just a warm-up.  I definitely need to rethink my strategy.  After
watching the Ohio State-Michigan State, Penn State-Meechigan, and most of the
LSU-South Carolina games, it was 2348 before I made my first contact.  While
working N2WN @ 2357, Julius told me conditions to Europe were very good earlier
- AAARRRRGGH!  I did get a few Europeans later, but missed the earlier opening.
Guess that's why they call this one a warm-up, eh?

No South America or Caribbean.  Best DX signal belonged to G4AMT.  When VK9DWX
showed up early Sunday morning local time, most of the remaining activity
pretty much elected to join the pile-up, so I QSYed to bed.

Thanks to all for the QSOs and let's hope for a great 160 meter contesting
season!

73 - Rick WB8JUI