[3830] WAG ZM2B(ZL2BR/ZM2B) SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 19 21:03:42 EDT 2008

                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: ZM2B
Operator(s): ZL2BR/ZM2B
Station: ZL2BR/ZM2B

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: New Plymouth, NZ
Operating Time (hrs): 10:30

   80:
   40:   61             22
   20:   89             23
----------------------------
Total:  150      0      34  Total Score = 20,250

Worked everyone I heard.

The late afternoon/early evening Long Path opening was on 40m only, and just 22
DL stations were heard/worked. The slightly shorter Short Path opening produced
the rest of my contacts, starting on 20m and later on 40m.  15m didn't open to
Europe.

Was amused when a DL station asked me QSY to 80m, two hours after our sunrise.

Operating standards of the DL stations were very high, as is usual in this
contest, I wish all contests were like this.

73, Frank