[3830] WAG K4BAI SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 20 17:46:49 EDT 2008

                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:36

   80:    1      0       1
   40:    8      0       7
   20:   52      2      22
   15:    2      0       2
   10:    0      0       0
----------------------------
Total:   63      2      32  Total Score = 6,240

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, TH6DXX, zepp, inverted vee. Thanks for the QSOs.  A FB
contest.  Please look for me this weekend at the M/M station NQ4I in CQ WW SSB.
 Then November 26-December 3, I will be on Bonaire with KU8E, K4RO, and W4OC.
We will sign PJ4/homecalls and PJ4A in CQ WW CW.  QSL all five calls via K4BAI.
 Hope to work many of you on many bands from Bonaire.  73, John, K4BAI.