[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Oct 24 00:09:03 EDT 2008

                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 24

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   4      2
   80:  17      4
   40:  29      5
   20:   5      1
Total:  55     12  Total Score = 660

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Fighting off a bug, so thought I would spare everyone a chance of
catching it by deciding to run QRP. HAHAHAHA  How's that for a feverish thought
process? Came back to my right mind at 0229 and turned it back up to 100 watts.

Smaller pool of Wild W7 Salmon tonite, but equally intense...thanks K7RI, W7OM,
and Matt KQ7W (we were within a couple QSOs the whole time) for most of the Qs.
Paul NG7Z is just a bit far from the tidepool where we all hung out...and Qs
are tough sometimes up his way. Always a good time from 0230 to 0300 on
Thursday evenings. Came back upstairs to find the Rays had not squandered their
lead. All is well in the Universe. We now have a 5 game series.
73 de DanWa K7SS at home.