[3830] CQWW SSB VE3CR M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 20:30:08 EDT 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3CR
Operator(s): VE3CR, VA3DF
Station: VE3CR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ON

  160:   58     8       15
   80:  303    15       55
   40:  211    23       72
   20:  665    32      113
   15:  226    20       65
   10:    1     1        1

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Excellent conditions prevailed during the contest and Murphy stayed well clear
of us so we have no complaints at all! Highlites for us:

113 countries on 20 meters is a new all time high

All time high for zones.

Nice contribution from 80 meters helped to make the evenings pass quickly.Gotta
love those QSO numbers!

We are very happy with the outcome and hope that everyone had as much fun  as
we did!Lots of great operators to work and many thanks to those who travelled
to distant points for the contest.

Hard to think of anything we would have done differently, but I'm sure we will
think of something during the next year.

As usual great food courtesy of VE3CR's XYL, Sheila. We all had a great time
this past weekend and are already looking forward to next year.

For now, off to the analysis and more excellent food!

No animals were harmed in the preparation of this report.

73 from all the VE3CR team,

Doug
VA3DF