[3830] CQWW SSB EA8CMX(OH2BYS) SOSB/80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 21:18:14 EDT 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA8CMX
Operator(s): OH2BYS
Station: EA8CMX

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Gáldar

   80: 1320    28      105
Total: 1320    28      105  Total Score = 503,405

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Thank God It´s Monday. It was planned to keep some Pile-up gently during the
Night´s and sleep/enjoy the Sun and good Food with good Friend's in the
Daytime. The Pile-up was more difficult to maintain than ever because of some
tecnical and tactical mistakes and faults. Had to repair my Linear amplifier
and  climb up the Tower with Sweat on the Face instead of enjoying anything.
The Wire-yagi to Europe did not funcion at all so I did´nt copy the weak
stations from there before the Sunday, when I finally turned the other toward
Europe , sorry Boys! This Time I hadn't Time enough to put Beverages either.
The Blower of the Amp burned like also the Reflector-wire of the US-yagi. But
it was improving through the End all the Time. Actually I made my personal
Record on 80SSB. CU on CW. Mauri