[3830] CQWW SSB WA4DOU SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 21:43:07 EDT 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WA4DOU
Operator(s): WA4DOU
Station: WA4DOU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Eastern NC (Zone 5)
Operating Time (hrs): 16:44

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   35    10       22
   40:   51    14       35
   20:  120    22       69
   15:  144    16       54
   10:    5     4        4

Club: Carolina DX Assn

Comments:

I've never heard so many signals on 20 and 15 meters during the European
openings. There were layers of signals and not 1 square inch of unused
bandwidth. It made for a very difficult time trying to pull out signals other
than the strongest. Even running high power, the score is down considerably
over last years low power entry. Phone contests aren't my cup of tea so I'm
looking forward to CQWWDX CW. Thanks to all for the q's and cu next month.