[3830] CQWW SSB NS3T SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 26 23:19:27 EDT 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MDC

  160:   21     5        6
   80:   42    10       19
   40:   71    17       44
   20:   85    14       53
   15:   33    14       21
   10:    1     1        1

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not much time between kids, football and family events for this one, but I made
sure I got in the chair to relax and have some fun, if you can call those
conditions fun...

My score is down from last year, with lower numbers especially on 80 and 15.
Not sure what was up on 80, because I have definitely improved my antennas
there since 2007, but CQ'ing brought me little success this year compared to
last.

If you worked me, it was all on tape again, except for N3MK at the end, who
graciously gave me a Q on 75 meters to get me my US mult at 2359z.

See you next weekend in SS CW and see you on the web at radio-sport.net.
Send in photos and your contest stories!

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net
Your home for ham radio contest news