[3830] CQWW SSB N2WKS(@W2ZQ) SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 00:31:42 EDT 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2WKS
Operator(s): N2WKS
Station: W2ZQ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NJ

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  336    26       91
   20:  383    33      107
   15:  235    23       85
   10:   42     6       14
------------------------------
Total:  996    88      297  Total Score = 1,086,085

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Didn't have time to setup before the contest.  Arrived at the shack Saturday
night to find a mess.  80 and 160 antennas were broken with no hope of repair
this weekend.

Managed to get everything else working pretty quickly with the help of AB2IO
and K2QM.  Felt like I was loud all weekend which is always nice but bands were
crowded and every time I tried to run the QRM was terrible except on 15 but I
think I moved there too late.  Had a great run on 40 just before EU sunrise
sunday morning.

Thanks to all that called in.  All qso's uploaded to lotw.

73 es CU in CW
N2WKS