[3830] CQWW SSB LX1KC SOSB(A)/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 05:12:32 EDT 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LX1KC
Operator(s): LX1KC
Station: LX1KC

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: BEAUFORT

   40:  905    33      118

Didn't work the entire contest, more hunting after multis, most activity was in
the morning hours. I hope i gave some of you a good multiplier. Missed some
countries in europe and some zone's too. Big surprise was the excellent signals
from zl3a, nl7z and kh7b. Tnx also to su1hm, 9v1yc and du9rg for calling me.
Hope all of you had a good time.
By the way i made a visit to LX7I on sunday afternoon, he had not sleep yet and
was looking terrible, I made some pictures, at that time he had more than 4000
q's as single op.
Equipement: ft1000mp Mark V field, challenger II Amp, 2 element vertical array.