[3830] CQWW SSB K0PK SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 10:10:42 EDT 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K0PK
Operator(s): K0PK
Station: K0PK

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Northern MN
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:  305    26       87

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Didn't have time for a full effort but managed to steal a few hours to play with
the new 3x3 tribander stack and some casual S&P. Conditions were generally good.
Enjoyed working layers of EU stations which I could not do as effectively before
with the old single tribander setup. Also, having three directions instantly
switchable for the late afternoon openings to JA, AF & SA was really useful.
Highlights were getting through the huge pileups on 9K2K & TF3AM for double
mults. Even though phone contests are usually not my thing, I could get to like
this!

Station: FT-2000, AL-811H, rotary TH3MK4 @ 90', TA33 @ 65'-fixed NE, TH3MK4 @
45'-fixed SE, WX0B Stackmatch.

Thanks for the Qs!   73-Paul, K0PK