[3830] CQWW SSB NA2U(@K2TTT) SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 27 21:26:03 EDT 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NA2U
Operator(s): NA2U
Station: K2TTT

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NJ

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   53    13       35
   40:  124    23       68
   20:  457    33      117
   15:  428    27       97
   10:   54     6       15

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

After being without radios here for just over a year now I can't thank Jay,
K2TTT, enough for allowing me to use his station.  It was a pleasure to contest
again.

Two nice surprises for me....the really nice conditions to Asia in the last two
hours of the contest and finally at least some activity on 10m.

Thanks for all the Qs.  Jay and I hope to see you all in CW in a couple of
weeks.

73,

Fred/NA2U