[3830] CQWW SSB N3MK SOAB(A) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Oct 28 11:25:11 EDT 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3MK
Operator(s): N3MK
Station: N3MK

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Chincoteague VA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    2     2        2
   80:  131    11       50
   40:  102    17       57
   20:  440    26      102
   15:  315    21       75

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

As a new member in PVRC its great to get into contesting again after a 5 year
absence. Operated from Chincoteague Island where band conditions were great. I
didn't get on 10 meters and I didn't have an amp on 160 so I was weak in those
areas. Thanks for letting me borrow the SB-200 while Bob repairs my blown amp
from the RTTY contest. The weather was great on Chincoteague: almost no rain
and much warmer than here in Maryland. I need to improve my wire antenna. The
Carolina Windom 160 special is great for local 160 meters but not for DX. Your
down a few S units so I'm going to put up a full CW 160 to cover 160, 80, 40.
73s, Don