[3830] CQWW SSB HC8A(N6KT) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Oct 31 15:13:42 EDT 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: HC8A
Operator(s): N6KT
Station: HC8A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: HC8

  160:  285    17       46
   80:  757    29       94
   40: 1426    34      112
   20: 2505    36      127
   15: 2020    29       97
   10:  544    10       47

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest despite difficult conditions on 10 and 15 meters! Best 160 meter
conditions I ever heard in HC8.

Special thanks to Dave, W6NL, for his many hours of technical support before
the contest. Also, big thanks to our hosts, Guido, HC8GR and Chelita, HC8FR.

Congratulations to Toni, OH2UA, at CU2X, for an outstanding score. Without my
QSO point advantage, he would have a higher score than me. Great job Toni!

73, Rich, N6KT