[3830] SCC RTTY ZC4LI SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 1 05:26:59 EDT 2008

                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ESBA Cyprus

   80:  065   194    32
   40:  186   552    56
   20:  561  1653    64
   15:  051   142    32
   10:  001   003    01
-------------------------
Total:  864  2542   187  Total Score = 475,354

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO1R

Antennas:-   C/Craft A3S + 40M AddOn @ 50Ft  Titanex 160HD
Amp:-        Acom-1000
Rig:-        Icom-756 Pro3
Software:-   Win-Test 3.19

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
I nearly packed it in after a couple of hours as the
propagation was terrible, then I noticed that I was
using the dipole, when I switched to the beam all was
ok. Alzheimers must be setting in sooner than I thought
it would !!
Condx {eventually} - on 80 and 40 were ok, 10 and 15 were
not very good compared to last weekend, 20 was best and
was open for 24 hours here.
My oldest licence held was 1930 and newest was 2008.
I was way down on mults this year 225 in 2007.

NO Gripes !!

Thanks go to UR9QQ and to UW8I for Qsy'ing when asked too.

There is a theme going on the CQ Contest reflector about
submitting scores to the 3830 website. I feel that if you
want to submit then do so if not then don't, it is a personal
thing and should not in any way reflect on the operator.
I always submit the score that the software I am using provides,
this is my CLAIMED score right or wrong. The contest organiser
re-scores my log and I accept that outcome. Mind you I do not
remember ever having an organisers score higher tham MY claimed
score.

Log is on LoTW for paper cards see QRZ.COM

73 and hope to cu in the Russian RTTY next weekend, Steve.