[3830] NA Sprint CW KU8E HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 7 01:09:09 EDT 2008

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition #1

Comments:

IC756PRO, AL811H - 500 watts - 130 ft zepp @ 35 ft ,20 meter dipole @ 45 ft

Old computer died a few weeks ago so running the new computer we bought. It has
Windows Vista and the only logging program I could get to work on it is N1MM. It
only has USB ports on it so the W1WEF interface would not work so I didn't have
the ability to CW with the computer. Dug out my K-3 Logikeyer memory keyer...

Tropical storm Fay blew down some of my wire antennas when it went thru here a
couple weeks ago and haven't had a chance to put everything back up.. I missed
having my 40 meter wire vertical which always seems to work good to the west
coast.

The CW Sprint is my favorite contest and looking forward to the next one...

Jeff KU8E