[3830] Rus RTTY VA2UP SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 7 15:38:26 EDT 2008

                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   20   100     3
   40:  160  1080    38
   20:  290  2285   115
-------------------------
Total:  470  3465   115  Total Score = 398,475

Club: CGQ

Comments:

High noise in this neighborhood. Local work and heavy machinery made it tough
for properly copying u guys at times and I'm sorry about that. Even got a phone
call from a good friend WD4 this morning telling me that he felt discriminated
against since I unswered his xyl and not him on 20M yesterday hi. I felt
conditions were marginal and therefore I am happy with the outcome. I called on
15 for a solid 2 hrs or more without a wisper, actually I think someone did try
but never printed a single letter out of the call... I was pleased to work many
west coasters with good sigs.I had fun and looking fwd to the next one. Thanks
to the sponsors and all the great crowd of rttnuts.
Fabi  va2up