[3830] NA Sprint CW W0BH HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 8 17:33:11 EDT 2008

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS

   80:   91     1.5
   40:  119       2
   20:   62       1
---------------------

Team: Austin Powers Dashers

Comments:

Other than a low mult count and the west coast stations almost absent on 20m, no
complaints.  I heard stations on 20m and a few were loud, but could never get
any kind of rhythm going there.  I can usually count on CA to generate lots of
Qs so that hurt the total.  Great fun none-the-less.  Perhaps I should have
started on 40m which was excellent all evening. I did hear the late evening
short skip on 20m and S&Pd a few, but got almost no answers when I CQd 20m with
the second radio (no amp). A nice run on 80m at the end.

States missed: ID UT ND KS MO AL(heard) MD RI VT HI.
               AK found me with 5 minutes left.

VE worked: BC SK ON. Heard but missed NS.

After the first hour I was really discouraged, but the last three hours and the
excellent company made up for it, so already looking forward to the next one.
Congrats on some really outstanding scores!

73, Bob, w0bh