[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7RL HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 14 01:15:23 EDT 2008

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA

---------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team: Corner Pocketeers

Comments:

The magic "300" still eludes me, but the mult total is a personal best, as is
the score.  I missed ND, NH, KY, LA, and ID for WAS.

20m was almost worthless after the first thirty minutes, leaving a huge amount
of time to spend on 40m.  That was intimidating with two hours of daylight
remaining.  Fortunately, the band cooperated, or it would have been a VERY long
evening!

Congratulations to K7SS, KH7XS, and any others I may have missed for FB scores.
 Thanks to all for another four hours of great, full-speed, adrenaline-pumping
Sprint action.

73 de Mitch, K7RL