[3830] NA Sprint SSB N6EEB(WT6K) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 14 01:59:39 EDT 2008

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: N6EEB
Operator(s): WT6K
Station: WT6K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ca

   80:   22     0.8
   40:   64    1.95
   20:   15    0.98
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

My first NA SSB Sprint. Set a goal to make 100 QSOs. Logged 101 QSOs so feeling
that I did what I set out to do. Did a better job of managing my time between
20M, 40M and 80M than I did last week in the NA CW Sprint where I only made 67
contacts. Also need to improve my CW speed to be more successful with the CW
sprint format. Looking forward to next February's NA Sprints.
Al
wt6k