[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K8MR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 15 10:47:42 EDT 2008

                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio EN91

  1.2:    3     3
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  182   104  Total Score = 26,104

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Wow - as many grids on 432 as on six.  An all time personal best for 1296  :>)

I basically quit about dinnertime on Sunday as I didn't want to be turning the
antennas in 50 mph winds.  They were left east, which later I was able to use
that heading to get K3YTL and W2SZ on both 222 and 432. I then got brave to
turn them west for several Illinois mults in the last hour.

I found a couple of new grids in the last hour - K8TQK in EM89 and WW8M in
EN72. Worked them once, but then they were off running other skeds and I wasn't
able to find them again to do the other bands.

73  -   Jim  K8MR