[3830] WAE SSB VY2LI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 16 11:00:10 EDT 2008

                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PEI

   80:  105    93    29
   40:  103    99    27
   20:  173   172    32
   15:    0     0     0
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  381   364    88  Total Score = 193,401

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Most of my participation which was under 8 hours came on Sat.
afternoon/evening.High QRN on 80 Saturday evening, made it difficult to copy
many stations on my 1/4 wave vertical.My apologies to those that called but I
just could not hear above noise level.Hope that Writelog or someone initiates a
Cabrillo plugin for this contest.(Maybe there is one that I don't know
about.)Hope to see everyone in the CQ WW RTTY.73,Bill