[3830] ARRL Sep VHF WA1RR Limited Multi-Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 16 18:53:30 EDT 2008

                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: WA1RR
Operator(s): N1SXL, KA1CQR
Station: WA1RR

Class: Limited Multi-Op LP
QTH: FN51
Operating Time (hrs):

  432:   27     9
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  137    36  Total Score = 5,904

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Operation again in FN51 on Cape Cod has a limited multi-op.  Was able to catch
up on needed sleep while calling CQ on Sunday because nobody was there or did
not point to us on the futherest point in Eastern MA.

However we will able to beat our previous numbers of QSO's, Grid Squares and
Score from our previous operation in 2006 at a little "hideway" in Eastham.

Remember everyone to look every where.  You never know who you may find on the
back of you beam.

We were excited to make a 200 mile contact on 70cm.  No openings.  Busy during
the last 3 hours of the contest.

Still had a good time hanging out on Cape Cod.  Also found a new place to eat
that has Cinnamon Roll French Toast.