[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K9JK/R Limited Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 17 11:25:14 EDT 2008

                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: K9JK/R

Class: Limited Rover LP
QTH: EN52 & EN62
Operating Time (hrs): <3

    6:  12      4
    2:  18      7
  222:  13      5
  432:  12      4
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  55     20  Total Score = 1,760

Club: To Be Determined

Comments:

Two Grids Activated, EN52 and EN62.

In large part due to active stations in the vicinity of where I roved, 55 QSOs
were completed using "barefoot" power levels (though 50 MHz was 100W) and
omni-directional antennas in just under three clock hours which included barely
an hour standing still.

"Swept" all four bands with 4 fixed stations from my first stop, EN62, and then
did the same with those 4 plus 2 other fixed stations from EN52, 40 of my 55
QSOs were with 6 stations. And not to ignore the stations with whom the other
15 QSOs were completed, even if only on 1, 2 or 3 bands, those count as well
and several of those were additional multipliers.

Again, thanks to ALL who participated and to ARRL for continued sponsorship of
VHF Radio Sport.

73, -JK