[3830] TxQP N5NA SO CW Mobile LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 28 21:08:22 EDT 2008

                    Texas QSO Party

Call: N5NA
Operator(s): N5NA
Station: N5NA

Class: SO CW Mobile LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  554     0       0  Mults = 89  Total Score = 161,918

I operated Saturday only.  My driver, K5AKS, and I covered 14 counties driving
500 miles in 11 hours.  It seems like we spent most of the day in Pecos county!
 It just went on and on and on.  In addition to my High Sierra antenna I added a
bug catcher to my truck tuned for 40m so I could quickly switch between 20 &
40m.  The bug catcher worked great on 40m.  Just wish there had been less
RTTY!

Thanks to everyone who gave me a call.  Top callers included N6MU(15),
N4PN(14), K8MFO(13), WA3HAE(12), KN4Y(12), W3DYA(10), & W4IHI(10).

A special thanks to Chuck, NO5W, for his great QSO party logging program CQ/X!

73 & Hope to CU next year!  Alan  N5NA