[3830] CQ WW RTTY KD4HXT SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 28 23:56:40 EDT 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KD4HXT
Operator(s): KD4HXT
Station: KD4HXT

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: California - SJV

   80:    8    9       7       2     2
   40:  128  203      37      15    13
   20:  181  307      39      37    16
   15:    6   16       0       4     4
Total:  323  535      83      58    35  Total Score = 94,160

One word - QSB, lots of QSB.  Contacts you started a QSO with would be gone
before you could complete a report.  Never heard a thing on 10, but saw a lil
something on 15.  S9+ buzz on 80 was a pain.  Overslept Saturday morning and
more than likely missed a bigger JA run and a few Pacific Rim multss on 40, but
it was not bad!

N1MM would not log K7AR and we'll have to fix that.  QSB will cause some score
reduction I bet.  A few dups too which should be un-heard of in a RTTY
contest.

RTTY is fun.

FT-950 to 40-meter sky loop at 25ft.
microHAM Digi Keyer