[3830] CQ WW RTTY VE7SV M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 29 16:55:24 EDT 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE7SV
Operator(s): VE7AG, VE7SV, YO6OBH
Station: VE7SV

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: BC

   80:  210             43      13    12
   40:  340             40      30    23
   20:  800             51      87    36
   15:    2              1       2     2
Total: 1352  3902      135     132     2  Total Score = 1,049,580

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

We had a great weekend. A lot of it was spent on the tower
doing last minute antennna maintenance before winter weather
arrives. Although we have entered M2 98% of our qso's were
on my new K3. I can confirm it is an excellent radio and it really
shined on RTTY. The shortage of op's due to last minute unexpected
events prevented a full effort but hopefully we will be ready
with a full team for SSB and CW.

Thanks to all that called to say hello...It is always fun working
both old and bew friends.