[3830] WPX SSB K9SQL SOSB40 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Apr 2 09:04:47 PDT 2009

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K9SQL
Operator(s): K9SQL
Station: K9SQL

Class: SOSB40 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Personal goals: 500 QSOs, 200 prefixes, 200,000 points, and set a new 9 call
area record.  Just missed my 500 Q's and without the T'stroms would have made
that. Got some good runs in during the daylight hours, but got pushed around by
HP and DX stations at night, so ran S&P.  Had to shut down for about 6 hours on
Saturday due to T'storms.  I had lot's of fun. Thanks to all who answered my
calls and thanks to N1MM for his excellent logger.

73 de K9SQL