[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MM LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Apr 2 20:13:03 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 3

Call: K8MM
Operator(s): K8MM
Station: K8MM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:  26     12
   40:  12      9
Total:  38     21  Total Score = 798

Club: Thumb Area Contesters

Comments:

I had to reinstall N1MM with only 4 minutes to go. I got it done and even
started on time!

Nothing heard on 20M. I miss having 160M to work the guys in the Midwest,
having that evens out the bad prop on 20 and the lack of locals to work via
groundwave.

I heard several guys going 1 minute or more over the time limit. I think
finishing a qso in progress is fine if the clock ticks over to 03:00z, but
soliciting or taking calls after that is wrong no matter what. :-(