[3830] MoQP K0HC(W0BH) SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Apr 6 08:31:26 PDT 2009

                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: K0HC
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: K0HC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: KS

   40:   1      6
--------------------
Total:   1      6  Mults = 6  Total Score = 48

Club: Hesston College ARC

Comments:

I intended to go mobile in the MOQP this weekend, but no driver and 40-45mph
sustained winds from the south with higher gusts and forecast storms kept me
home on Saturday. No driver, morning snow and 40-45mph sustained winds from the
northwest with higher gusts kept me home on Sunday! I'm still picking up tin
from the barn roof. I did find a few MO stations on 40m to work when conditions
were right from Kansas.  Thanks for being there.  We'll try again next year!

I did find a driver for the NEQP the last weekend in April, so look for me
there from a number of rare western and southwestern counties.

73, Bob, w0bh