[3830] GaQP K4BAI Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 12 18:55:50 PDT 2009

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/MUSC
Operating Time (hrs): 7:28

  160:      0        0
   80:     81       27
   40:    151       74
   20:     64       32
   15:      0        0
   10:      0        0
    6:      0        0
------------------------
Total:    296      133  CW-Dig Mults = 40  Ph Mults = 35  Total Score = 54,475

Club: Columbus Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, barefoot on 40, sometimes about 600W on 20, discontinued use after
chirp report (rf feed back in failing antenna tuner) and 1 KW on 80M.  zepp,
dipole, inverted vee.  KU8E and I were out as W4AN/M in 21 GA counties on
Saturday.  We had RF and computer problems and it may take several days to sort
out the logs on two computers and on paper.  Thanks for all the support for Ga
QSO Party and the QSOs.  73, John.