[3830] MiQP W8PIF(@KS8O) M/M LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 19 07:10:11 PDT 2009

                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: W8PIF
Operator(s): KC9FKE,K8MBI,KC9MLD,KS8O,KG8CX,W9JTL,KD8FUE,W8SCO,AND K9KI
Station: KS8O

Class: M/M LP
QTH: Wallace, Mi.

   80:   23    111
   40:          29
   20:          74
--------------------
Total:   23    214  CW Mults = 16  Ph Mults = 88  Total Score = 27,040

Club: M&M ARC

Comments:

We had a great time and thanks for the Q's. Most of the operation was run by
W9JTL and 4 youths ages 11 to 14 who did a great job and I am sure became
hooked on contesting. Thanks for all the patients during some of the contacts.
Great fun was had by all who participated, 15 in all. Brats and Burgers were
done on the grill by an 11 year old, Hunter (KC9MBI) who will become our
official chef for contests, he is also a great contester, (watch out all).
Thanks to all the mobiles for their work and skill. We also had a VE session
where we had a successfull candidate for upgrade to general and a new tech. The
three rigs worked flawlessly and the three logging computer with N1MM kept up to
pace. We spent much to much time on phone keeping the score down, but by next
year, a couple of the kids will be ready to work the cw side.