[3830] NCCC Sprint K3STX LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Apr 23 20:16:26 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 24

Call: K3STX
Operator(s): K3STX
Station: K3STX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

   40:  20     11
   20:   5      3
-------------------
Total:  25     14  Total Score = 350

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

HI GUYS!!!!

I've been QRT for a year "getting my head together". I am almost there. Now
have a rig, put up a fan-dipole today for 40/20 at 50 feet, and I'm back in
business. Very few doublets, my antennas must not be as good as they used to
be, the antennas are toward Europe, not East/West as they used to be. Still no
80 meter antenna, that will wait for fall.

I was a bit rusty, but it was like riding a bike after a year, even knew which
F buttons to push.

I might get on sporadically, contesting constantly (with a big brood of young
kids) is what got me into trouble in the first place. MODERATION!! But man,
it's great to be back.

paul