[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Apr 23 21:41:14 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 24

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   3      3
   40:  19     10
   20:  43     15
-------------------
Total:  65     28  Total Score = 1,820

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Hellloooo 20 !!  (and goodbye 80!). Wanted to stay on 20 for the whole time, but
alas, had to jump into the 40m mosh-pit after 17 minutes on 20, to get some
mults. .....I recall the 3 speed on the column in my trusty ol 52 Chevy... 20m
in high gear, down shift to 2nd for 40 and you slow way down, then a double
clutch down shift to 1st gear and you could be outside the car walking just as
fast as I was going on 80....... In the next weeks expect to see scores from
the midwest and east jumping way up, while the west scores will drop.
NEVERTHELESS...and it has been said countless times...and is still so true...
the BEST 30 minutes in RADIOSPORT ! 73 de K7SS DanWa (Heard and not worked:
W5JAW, K7BG, N9RV, K0UK, W0BH)