[3830] FlQP WA4PXP(@W7DXX) SOABCW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 26 14:54:24 PDT 2009

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: WA4PXP
Operator(s): WA4PXP
Station: W7DXX

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: Las Cruces New Mexic
Operating Time (hrs): .5

--------------------
Total:   4      0  CW Mults = 2  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 16

Operated for about 30 minutes using the Internet remote station of W7DXX way out
in New Mexico. Chased N4PN from 20 to 40 etc.  Worked him in Leo and Wake
countys  at 2:00 pm local time on 40.  Weak but worked with Paul pulling me out
of the noise.  I always like to try and work rovers on 40 during the middle of
the day when no one figures its possible from NM to FL.  I think if one of the
big stations in CA using a beam was on they could make the grade.  Great
activity and great operators driving all over Florida.