[3830] FlQP KB1NRB M/SCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Apr 27 09:07:07 PDT 2009

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: KB1NRB
Operator(s): KB1NRB
Station: KB1NRB

Class: M/SCW LP
QTH: Ct
Operating Time (hrs): 7:39

--------------------
Total:   47     0  CW Mults = 29  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 5,452

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A few things made this contest notable to me. The first thing is, this was my
first ever qso party, and I loved it. Qso parties are fun! The second thing
that made this contest notable to me is that it was the first time I did a cw
contest effort without using the computer to help me copy the code. Inspired by
the arrl dx cw contest I put my ears to the wheel and learned the code!!! Now i
can play in twice as many contests. The last thing that made this contest
notable to me is that I played with an icom 735 that i picked up for $50 and a
40m wire vertical that i built earlier in the week... To my amazment this wire
also worked well on 20m with the help of my ldg z100 a/t..
 Looking forward to NEQP de KB1NRB